How to Report After Seat Allotment
Reporting at allotted Institute
Candidates, who have been allotted a seat, they must report to allotted Institute within the scheduled dates of that specific round for document verification, failing which their allotment will be cancelled. Based on the document verification, candidate data will be updated as per the business rules and the allotted seat may be confirmed or cancelled. Accordingly, Provisional Admission Letter or Seat Cancellation Letter will be generated and available in candidate’s dashboard.
1. Provisional Admission Letter/Cancellation Letter
- If allotted seat has been confirmed after document verification at allotted institute, A provisional admission letter will be generated and handover to the candidate or candidate can also download online after login form counselling portal.
- If allotted seat has been cancelled after document verification at allotted institute, A cancellation letter will be generated and handover to the candidate or candidate can also download online after login form counselling portal.
2. Willingness submission at allotted Institute
Candidate can submit his/her willingness for ‘UPGRADATION’ for subsequent round of counselling at the time of reporting at the allotted institute. There are two types of willingness FLOAT (YES-Upgradation) and FREEZE (No-Upgradation).
3. Withdrawal (Resign) at allotted Institute
Candidates who are not interested in joining the allotted institute on admission can resign from the counseling at any time during the reporting period. These candidates are required to report to the respective allotted Institute where they have secured admission. They require to sign a declaration to the effect and subsequent to the declaration, they could resign from counselling which is effected through an interface of counselling official in which candidate has to appear personally. The counselling official on due verification credentials of the candidate and satisfying himself/herself completely is required to perform withdrawal operation. In case of refund of fee on withdrawal, this would be as per the refund policy of the respective institution.